Sleep Aid Questions & Answers

Sleep Aid Questions & Answers

Sleep Aid Questions & Answers

More Sleep Aid please visit : http://www.healthfreeanswers.com

Adopted Child Sleep Disorder?
We recently adopted a child from Russia contained by April. He is now 2 years old. Everynight he continues to rock himself to sleep rather aggressively. However, his demenor during waking hours is calm and pleasent. How do we break the rocking craving? Thank you. i am an adopted child...

Adult ADHD, anxiety, insomnia, relief!?
I was recently diagnosed beside ADHD which makes perfect sense. I am 35 and I suffer adjectives of the above. I just started my new medication Vyvanse and I consistency great in the day (Have simply been taking it two days) but at night I get hold of so...

Advice for Insomnia sleep aids, and medication for give a hand getting to sleep?
I have been have a hard time going to sleep recently; my mind basically go's a million miles an hour, thinking about everything. I'm on Zoloft 200mg (antidepressant) and It does help near anxiety and calms me at night as capably....

Advice on curing insomnia lacking medication?
Are there any fellow insomniacs out there that hold had any luck with methods except medicine or herbal remedies? My insomnia makes me a zombie adjectives day and I do not want to be dependent on pills to get satisfactory sleep. I am constantly tired! Any...

Advice on Insomnia, dont want sleep pills!?
Tried usual stuff, no choc, no caffine, early nites, no stress in go so not that, Herbal any good or just a enthusiasm? Drs. say to snake down before bedtime, like turning the lites down, and the t.v. sour. You can also buy some Melatonin at the...

Advice on sleeping disorders?
Okay, I'm 18 yrs. Old and I am a female...if this will have any signifigance. I seem to be to be tired a lot. Even when I get a polite amount of sleep. The other day I went to bed at a ordinary time...lets say 12 30 midnight. I woke up...

Advil and sleep aid mixture?
i took two advil for a headache, then about 45 minutes following, took a sleep aid. directions for the sleep aid say to take two, but i one and only took one. is it okay to "mix", i guess you would say, like this? i don't plan to do...

Afraid of the depressing and insomnia?
My girlfriend little sister is 12, and is afraid of the dark she have be ever since she was very young at heart and now they found out she also has insomnia but she have insomnia for only several month how come she didn't have it until that time??....

Afraid of the menacing and insomnia?
My girlfriend little sister is 12, and is afraid of the dark she have be ever since she was very immature and now they found out she also has insomnia but she have insomnia for only several month how come she didn't have it previously??. The little girl have...

Afraid of the poorly lit and insomnia?
My girlfriend little sister is 12, and is afraid of the dark she have be ever since she was very infantile and now they found out she also has insomnia but she have insomnia for only several month how come she didn't have it previously??. The little girl...

After a hystorectomy, insomnia is driving me to insanity. HRT is't helping, any answers?
Hmm, haven't had a hysterectomy, but I have have insomnia. There are a lot of herbal remedies that soothe people. I would check out some of them, similar to chamomile tea. Ambien? Praying for sleep for you! While...

After have my second child I enjoy developed insomnia and what feel similar to heart palpitations. Anyone else?
I fall asleep and wake two hours after. I other feel heart palpitations when I awake and sometimes during the day. It also seem like that after I work out they go away. I am only just...

After how frequent decades of insomnia do you certainly lose your mind?
Asking for my friend BB You, my friend, are such a giver! I've lost my mind but I'm a helluva lot of fun, no? Source(s): xxxxx It's like this chief. The average human body can dance for almost a month...

Against insomnia as a grownup what would you choose:a lullaby or some dirt sleeping pill?
I use relaxation and meditation, it does wonders. Look for books and websites, but, best of all, look if there's a group/class around you. Then, once you know what to do, you can do adjectives on your own. ...

Alcoholism, insomnia.please comfort?
I'm 22 years old, i recently quit drinking after almost 4 years of one a very bad alcoholic. I suggest i was sober for maybe 4 house every 24 hours. An that be usually just in the morning until around twelve noon then i would get misspent. Its been 2 days so...

All relatives who enjoy Insomnia?
What do you do when you get at least 3 hours of sleep? if you hold u have insomia?

Allergy drug cause insomnia?
I'm curious. My allergies have been flaring majorily, so I've be taking generic allergy meds. I've been taking just one pill a morning for the past week or so, to get through the worst of it, because they put me right to sleep. Tonight, I thought I would use...

Alteril [All Natural Sleep-Aid] Anxiety-Trouble Falling Sleeping
Im 17 and suffer from anxiety and panick attacks. I am curretly not taking any medications, and i just bought Alteril, which is a sleeping pill that contains untaught ingredients including passion flower, valerian root, tryptophan and gaba. Is it safe? Does it really brand name you...

Am i a insomniac, or do i enjoy any other sleeping disorder?
I am 15 (sixteen in two months) and i am having trouble sleeping. at the initiation of the summer i started off going to sleep around 3-5am walking around 1-3pm (this was adjectives good), and now some how im going to sleep around...

Am i addicted to sleep aids?
i was sick last week, and my aunt told me to cart a sleep aid/ pain reliever. i took it for a little over a week every darkness. i didn't take it two night ago, and i couldn't sleep at adjectives, i felt tired, and went to bed, but...

Am I an insomniac? And how does insomnia develop?
Since shortly before the beginning of the month (July) I enjoy been lying awake till ungodly hours of the night and not anyone able to sleep. The past 3 days I've simply had 6 hours of sleep, only falling asleep after staying awake a straight 53...

Am I an insomniac? Do I hold Insomnia?
I am on an odd work schedule (2pm-10om) and My sleep calendar since I started has been Awake from the time I grasp home at 10:30pm until about 5am (It's been subsequent and later in the morning lately though..hence I'm still awake immediately and it's 6:25am). Then...

Am i developing insomnia, or...?
or the past few weeks i have be staying awake for about 48 plus hours, and then sleeping for myabe 6 or 4 and afterwards staying awake again for another 48 plus hours. i can never sleep, and even though i barely sleep i dont actually have a feeling that...

Am i developing insomnia? or what is going on?
for the past few weeks i have be staying awake for about 48 plus hours, and then sleeping for myabe 6 or 4 and after staying awake again for another 48 plus hours. i can never sleep, and even though i barely sleep i dont...

Am I developing insomnia?
Even though I only get 3-5 hours of sleep respectively night I don't feel tired at adjectives. I feel though I slept enough. Am I developing insomnia do I call for to get medical help?